Thursday, January 24, 2019

MY TOP 5 NEWS SOURCES

While it seems rather dumb, the fastest way news gets to me anymore is through snapchat. The semi-recent update made it possible for me to subscribe to news completely changed the sources I looked at at how often I looked at them. With news right there in an app I was already using quite frequently, I was reading a lot more news, a lot more often.

CNN
Whenever my parents send me news articles, they are always from CNN. This just led to my affinity for their brand of news. While I am aware of the stigmas surrounding CNN in the current political world, I always tend to agree with the opinion, if there is one, of the articles posted here.

NY TIMES
In my humble opinion, The New York Times is always a go to. Especially after studying the political bias of news outlets in a prior class, I like the New York Times because it is always placed somewhere in the middle. They also are always one of the first news outlets to put out stories which also makes me like them due to the fact that I want information at the tough of my fingers tips ASAP.

WALL STREET JOURNAL
The Wall Street Journal is one of my many subscriptions on Snapchat. To be completely honest, this has only become one of my go to news outlets because on its sheer easiness to access in the app!

WOMENS MARCH
Ever since signing up, and traveling to the Women's March in Washington D.C. my senior year of high school, I have gotten daily emails from this site. It quickly became a website I enjoyed reading because of the empowering nature of a lot of stories posted on the site and sent out in emails.

ABC NEWS
ABC news has always been a favorite of mine because it is owned by Disney. In high school, I was convinced that I would be on Good Morning America on day, which is when I really started religiously following ABC news. I like the stories they report on, and its always good to read stories that interest you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts....

My favorite blog post of the year was definitely about my online footprint. It was the first time I looked back on how technology has change...