Friday, May 3, 2019

Com Law and Literacy

It's not the typical blog post, but I felt the need to talk about how much I enjoyed this class.
Many people talk about how much they dislike Com Law, but this class, while only two credits, was probably my favorite this semester.

The knowledge I gained about modern communication, principals, as well as the history of communication, gave me so much incite about the field I plan to enter. Learning so much about how the Constitution and how a document written so long ago affects our current media, is almost inspiring to me.

It has made me think so much more about what I want to do when I enter the career field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Thoughts....

My favorite blog post of the year was definitely about my online footprint. It was the first time I looked back on how technology has change...